Business Development Head at CareerSmart
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CareerSmart
CareerSmart - Our client, a reputable player in the Communications, Marketing and Advertising sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Business Development Head
- The role holder will be responsible for the coordination of the company's business strategy, Event Management & Brand Activations.
- Provide adequate support and management of the company’s human and material resources needed at all times to ensure that project executions and other deliverables are achieved promptly.
- Develop business opportunities and working relationships with assigned accounts for activations, events and consumer/trade engagement activity in all experiential marketing channels.
- Collaborate with internal team and external partners to drive sales, account planning and activation, and commercial target delivery.
- Manage program tracking to support Strategic Activation Executives, and ensure programs are completed and maximized.
- Serve as a focal point between the clients and the company, and work closely with client to achieve program objectives related to focus, performance and reach.
- Achieve all program goals and metrics as outlined. Leverage available channels to drive market goals.
- Identify areas of opportunity, provide constructive feedback and make recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Conduct strategic planning of consumer and trade activity to optimize reach for the assigned brands.
- Create an enabling environment to regularly interact with a diverse consumer audience, clients and agency personnel.
- Adapt and adjust to program shifts, policy and procedural changes as required and communicated by the agency.
- Complete regular market visits within the assigned brands. Must be available at all times (Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-traditional hours is required.) for in-market administrative tasks, meetings, field audits, consumer engagement activity, events and training.
Suitable applicants must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or related field from any recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Business Development & Event Planning/Brands Activations.
- Advanced Degree/other professional certification in Business/Operations would be of great advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A strong creative spirit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Development Head" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About CareerSmartSimilar Jobs
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana
- Business Development Executive at Bustom Homes and Property
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager - North Regions at Airtel
- Area Sales Manager at Airtel
- Key Account Manager at Airtel