Media Support Coordinator at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Media Support Coordinator
Reporting To: Head Corporate Communications
- Develop materials to support communications strategies and oversee design, production and distribution of all branding/promotional material/corporate items.
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual to all stakeholders
- Develop quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Interpret the business needs and developing a concept to suit that purpose; estimating the time required to complete the work and providing cost to user departments.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts in accordance to IE Projects.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Work on layouts and art working to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Develop interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Ikeja Electric’s brand message.
- Manage all documentation of Ikeja Electric’s events via high quality photos and videos etc
- Produce materials to be used across board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips etc
- To provide an archive of Ikeja Electric photographs/videos and other branded material for reference purposes
- To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practices.
- Consult with user departments to obtain multimedia project objectives, specs, and working materials
- Develop concepts and design ideas based on project objectives; participate in brainstorming sessions, produce rough comps and prepare final comps for clients
- Design and produce simple to complex multimedia presentations; prepare files for imaging to film 4-color printing, advanced media, and electronic delivery
- Plan, manage and report project status, budget, and milestone achievements for all phases of a project.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual / graphics design and management experience required
- At least 6 - 8 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management.
- Internal & External Communication
- Web/Social Media Management
- Speech/Letter writing/Presentations
- Graphics Design.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Media Support Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Know More About Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Officer at Compovine Technologies
- 2D Animator/ Illustrator at Schucks Media
- Multimedia Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School
- Business Intelligence and Digital Marketing Officer at Lagos Business School
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Video/Graphic Content Editor at Pickmeup
- Digital Marketer at DU Opensource Limited
- NYSC Social Media Assistant at Car Parts Nigeria