Security Guard at Summit Orthopaedics
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Summit Orthopaedics
Summit Orthopaedic Hospital is a start up company dedicated to providing cutting edge solutions to bone and joint problems.
- The successful candidate will identify and report incidents and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients ’and properties.
- The Security Officer will tour the facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regards to the premises, personnel and visitors.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting building, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Applicants should be resident in Egbeda and its environs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.