Assistant Baker at Fordeo Foods
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fordeo Foods
Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven fast growing bakery & food manufacturing company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria and we are seeking the services of a skilled and experienced candidate for the role of:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Junior Bakers will assist, support and report to Senior and Head Bakers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Fordeo Foods
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head Chef at Fordeo Foods
- Junior Cook at Fordeo Foods
- Head Baker at Fordeo Foods
- Dispatch Rider at Fordeo Foods
- Bakery General Manager at Fordeo Foods
- Maintenance Officer at Fordeo Foods
- Know More About Fordeo FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Chef (Continental & Local Cuisine) at Willers Solutions
- Kitchen Chef at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Pastry Chef at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Technical Demonstrator (Bakery/Pastry Chef/Chocolate Chef) at Puratos
- Executive Chef at Dominion Consulting
- Executive Pastry Chef at Dominion Consulting
- Stay-In Female House Keeper/ Assistant at Dominion Consulting
- Male Private Chef at Dominion Consulting