Quality Improvement and Innovation (QI) Advisor at ICAP
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICAP
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials - ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
Quality Improvement and Innovation (QI) Advisor
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as quality Improvement and Innovation Advisor – Nigeria.
- The incumbent will be responsible to design, lead and manage Quality Improvement Interventions in Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Niger and Cross River States in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will hold an MD (or international equivalent), RN, MPH and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience and demonstrated expertise in the implementation of HIV and QI program activities. The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs including quality improvement program planning using the Model for Improvement or similar methods.
- Grant funded position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: ICAP-Jobs@cumc.columbia.edu with the Job Title in the subject line.
- Recent Jobs from ICAP
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Supply Chain Advisor at ICAP
- Supply Chain Officer at ICAP
- Technical Director at ICAP
- Know More About ICAPSimilar Jobs
- Senior Medical Advisor at Sanofi
- ECHO Programme Officer at Street Child
- Medical Officer at Goodseed Specialist Clinics
- Retreat Team Building Facilitator at PACT
- Primary Healthcare Coordinator at fhi 360
- Assistant Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at fhi 360
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Royal Hospital
- Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor at Jhpiego - John Hopkins University