Food Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 4 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
Food Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer
- Food Quality Assurance and Compliance officer is responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both the company and regulatory authorities.
- Is the custodian of the food safety management system and so ensure all departments work in concert to achieve the quality goals of the organisation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures product compliance
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Implements and maintains the quality assurance system
- Drives continual improvement
- Shall be the HACCP coordinator
- Ensuring that all staff adheres to all quality policies and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintaining all set quality controls and documentations.
- Reporting all quality concerns to management
- Interacts with team members to develop healthy work relationship.
- Assisting in the conduct of product, process, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Assisting in timely correction of errors noted during review, and in the development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring that all equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintaining an awareness of all developments in the quality management system
- Assisting in providing advice to the FOH and BOH Managers on quality issues and how to proffer solutions to any problem.
- Conduct and document quality receiving check of all raw material supplied
- ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Keep management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
- Validate quality processes by monitoring against established product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Conduct post-release verification following a Production deployment.
- Conduct and drive traceability
- Motivate and mentor direct reports by effort and example.
- Investigates customer complaints and effect appropriate action
- Identifying and reporting on any potential improvements opportunities.
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
- Minimum of Degree or HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Public Health and/ or other related Science disciplines
- Knowledge and training in food safety and HACCP is an essential advantage
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application without job title will not be considered.
- Recent Jobs from 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Food and Beverage Cost Controller at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Know More About 4 Quarters Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Microbiologist at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Packaging Development Specialist at WACOT Limited
- Garment Factory Manager at Smart Partners
- Production Manager at RoVedana
- Dairy Production Manager at Romanspage Global
- Beverage Sector Specialist at Diversey, Inc.
- Packaging Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev