Front Desk Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 5 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Front Desk Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Ref Code: FDO/AUGUST/2019
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and in person.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Minimum of an OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from AB Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Trainee Cashier at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Back Office Credit Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Client Adviser at AB Microfinance Bank
- Know More About AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Common Services Officer at The High Commission of Canada
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD at Ruff n Tumble
- Senior Program Manager at eHealth Systems Africa
- Associate Manager, Program Operations at eHealth Systems Africa
- Coordinator, Facility at eHealth Systems Africa
- Administrator at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Secretary to the MD at NewsDirect
- Customer Service Manager at DynamicPlus Advisory