Trainee Cashier at AB Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 5 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox Procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the Till box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.), signatures and pictures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the pre-installed Mercury Lights.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from AB Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Trainee Back Office Credit Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Client Adviser at AB Microfinance Bank
- Front Desk Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Know More About AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International