Hydraulic Engineer at AIM Consultants
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AIM Consultants
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country. The current workforce of AIM Group is over 1100 colleagues
Details: Duties and reponsibilities
- Analysis and development of technically complex hydrologic and hydraulic computer models for site-specific floodplain assessments.
- Permit application evaluations Review of in-house flood control projects.
- Evaluation of proposed dam and levee projects or proposed modifications to existing structures.
- Plan and specification review and preparation.
- Creation of technically based mapping of floodplain and floodway delineations;
- Reparation of reports, letters and memos
- Participation in meetings with consultants, other governmental agencies, and the public.
- Service as an expert witness in legal proceeding.
- To prepare rough cost estimates that would include the cost of the equipment, material as well as the labor cost that is required to complete the project within the given deadline.
- Designs and directs construction of power and other hydraulic engineering projects for control and use of water: Computes and estimates rates of waterflow.
- Interested candidates must have minimum 7 years experience in Design/Supervision of projects.
- Must be registered with relevant professional bodies
Method of Application
Applicanats should send CVs to email@example.com