Marketing Manger at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 4 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a leading Electronic Firm is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of commercial sales opportunities in the Construction, Engineering and Real Estate Industry.
- Close Multi-million Dollar deals and Identify potential leads, managing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) process, working with leadership to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies which would promote high level of sales
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Source for new clients using knowledge of the market.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
- Maintains relationships with clients while developing proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Maintaining a strong network and maintaining ongoing client relationships after project start-up
- Proven ability to close deals with excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the construction industry
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Economics, Business Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager in any of Construction, Engineering or Real Estate firm.
- Construction Industry experience and Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Senior Technical Officer_Air Conditioning System" OR Facility Manager as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Technical Officer (Air Conditioning System) at Willers Solutions
- Facility Manager at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at ICarryGo
- BMATT Nigeria Travel Clerk - A1 at British High Commission
- Office Manager at Sanddriana Group
- Travel Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited
- Driver to the Executive Director at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Visa Specialist at Bon Voyage Travel