Onshore Project Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an international Oil Service Company with a strong presence in Oil and Gas pipeline construction and facilities as well as related activities will be embarking on a major project soon. To meet the requirement of this project, they need suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Onshore Project Manager
- As a Project Manager you are leading the project team and you are responsible for the successful completion of a project within time and budget
- Lead the team and execute the project within the safety rules and Quality standards.
- The first point of contact for the client.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Responsibility for your team, equipment, third party involvement and procurement for the project.
- Provide regular reports to the responsible manager and maintaining contacts with the supporting departments at the head office.
Skills & Experience
- An Degree or Advanced Degree education in Construction Engineering, Oil and Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in Pipeline Projects Management
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in construction, dredging, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Mechanical Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Commissioning Manager (Oil and Gas and Pipeline Projects) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Offshore Projects Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Planning & Control Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Project Officer - Regional Hub of Abuja at Islamic Development Bank
- Project Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Project Service Manager (M/F) at Delattre Bezons
- Project Control Manager, Senior (F/H) at Delattre Bezons
- Project Manager, Electrical at Prime Sources Limited
- Project Manager, Mechanical at Prime Sources Limited