Regional Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country with an aim to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Head of Sales & Marketing on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Head of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Area Sales Managers to ensure execution of plans and objective realization.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the company for the specified region while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensures proper and accurate compilation of sales & stock records as well as prompt forwarding to the Head of Sales & marketing on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure prompt and accurate execution of all orders.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years' work experience in a FMCG Sales role
- Good knowledge in forecast management
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant career website on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited