Content Developer at Byteworks
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
- Develop software specifications and design.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in software development.
- A minimum of 2:1 in Computer science or any other related field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop,Content creation, Coral draw and Mac Os
- Proficiency in Flash, Java script, Animation, Photography and Info graphics
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
- Recent Jobs from Byteworks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Java Developer at Byteworks
- Quality Assurance Lead at Byteworks
- Know More About ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Graphics Designer at Bazuze Nigeria
- Content Management System Officer at SuccessDrives Consulting
- Senior Media and Communication Specialist (SMCS) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) at RTI International
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Social Media Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Content Writer at Vasiti Dotcom
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology