Marketing Manager at Visa Incorporated
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Visa Incorporated
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
- The Marketing Manager, reporting to West Africa Marketing Director, assists on all marketing activities required in both consumer and client marketing scopes.
- Deliver in time and full from marketing initiatives, campaign planning to execution including above the line and below the line marketing activities.
- Work very closely with creative and media agency, on a daily basis
- Be proactive to maintain Visa owned digital platforms e.g. Visa official website, Facebook fan page, VMORC platform
- Work on developments and executions of Visa West Africa social plan on a monthly basis to promote Visa brand and activities to cardholders.
- Monitor and moderate all media buy, as well as social platform in a timely manner.
- Brand guard for all public released marketing materials according to Visa guideline
- Working closely with regional team for researches, marketing measurements and West Africa related collaborations.
Collaborations with Cross-functional Team:
- Working closely with cross-functional team in country level to collaborate and deliver client-marketing activities.
- Manage client banks queries regarding respective marketing programs
- Work with regional hub to stay informed for relevant information as well as to collaborate together with West Africa related subjects.
- Work on Forecast, Accrual, Receiving procedures for respective campaigns.
- Manage budgeting change, process, partnership contracts
- Comply with internal process, such as file keeping and documentation and making sure all process in order with accuracy and complete on time.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience , preferably from FMCG, technology, retail or banking sectors
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA is a plus
- A team player, always with can-do attitude, collaborative and flexible
- Proven track record and competence on marketing campaign planning and execution, covering ATL and BTL scope
- Abundant experience of digital and social media campaign planning, operation/maintaining and monitoring
- Detailed oriented in terms of time management, budgeting and data analysis
- Great coordination skills with external, internal stakeholders including agencies, merchants in both country and regional levels
- Sense of ownership and being proactive
- Strong business sense and understanding of marketing process.
- The function that this individual performs is key to delivering on Visa’s strategic pillars. It forms a part of Visa’s Client engagement plans, merchant relations, Fintech partnerships and industry stakeholder management team
- Failure to deliver on those commitments can have a visible and pronounced impact on Visa’s revenues, reputation and brand image, and in some cases, can expose the company to financial liability
- Hard work, high integrity and honesty are non-negotiables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa Incorporated career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Visa IncorporatedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Sub-Sahara Africa at Roche
- Chief Growth Officer at Riby Finance
- Business Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Manager at PPC Limited
- Sales Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Group Head, Business Development at Mario Consulting
- Sales/Business Development Executive at FEZ Consultants
- Regional Sales Manager at Sangoma Technologies