Online Store Manager at Instacart.ng
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Instacart.ng
Instacart.ng is Abuja’s largest online supermarket and same-day delivery service. We are building the best way for customers to shop for groceries, household items, health and beauty products, food cupboard, child care products, mobile phones and tablets, games, fabrics, luxury items, beverages, spices and seasoning, packaged products.
Online Store Manager
- Process daily orders and responsible for the sales and profit of the e-store
- Provide exceptional customers service and resolve customers problems or complaints by determining optimal solution
- Communicate, execute and manage e-marketing plans in cooperation with other team members
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, execute and monitor loss prevention
- Manage all store operational issues including store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes etc.
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for price pick-up
- Manage the store policies as well as writing item descriptions, taking and uploading product picture in cooperation with other team members.
- Manage what products need to be replenished or changed
- Ensure customers receive the packages in a timely manner.
- Effective use of real time App
- Skilled in the computer as well as the internet and SEO
- At least 1year work experience in similar position preferred
- Excellent Communication skills and proficiency in English
- Strong experience in store operation management and customer service
- Experience in retail
- Demonstrated understanding of online marketing
- Must be results-oriented with a good eye for detail
- Must reside in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Online Store Manager" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Instacart.ngSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Manager at House of Maryjane
- Marketing Communications Executive at Birdview Group
- Communications Advisor at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Social Media Manager at Enabled Solutions
- Consultant - Update of BASICS Project Cassava Radio at Catholic Relief Services
- WordPress Designer/Developer at TopYouGo
- Copy Writer at OfficeMakers International
- Digital Marketing Executive at First Business Alliance