Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator at GUS Consulting
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GUS Consulting
GUS Consulting Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
- We are urgently in need of a passionate Learning & Development person willing to support, design, develop, deliver, and maintain content, and other resources on the LMS.
- The Administrator will maximize the LMS, establish user roles and related processes, manage data and content on the system, and provide end-user technical support.
- Develop and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that will meet all regulatory, compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform multiple, high level administrative functions in support of the Organization-wide training programmes through e-learning.
- Handle administration of the learning management system, training records and associated templates to ensure staff training documentation is complete.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Create/publish/archives online/ instructor-led courses, assign training curricula, add/delete resources, monitor accounts, reset passwords and maintain system parameters.
- Administer LMS and third-party servers, user accounts and network security.
- Set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Evaluate business requirements related to using and configuring LMS application.
- Provide system maintenance which included upgrades, updates and configuration.
- Analyze, identify and communicate LMS system and business requirements to vendors.
- Maintain data integrity rules and processes for the LMS, such as course descriptions, course or class changes, and instructors.
- Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Develop tracking mechanisms and schema to identify employee training requirements and qualification status.
- Create and update training requirements in the LMS.
- Accurately track new, deleted and revised items in the learning management system including assessments.
- Process course updates and monitor user access for monthly usage.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of Human Resources especially Learning & Development
- Competent in managing a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Knowledge of Moodle and SQL is required
- Experience with curriculum and content management
- Understands intermediate technical skills using PHP, Open Source, databases etc
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good knowledge on Project Management.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using "Shipping Coordinator - Rivers" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GUS Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Shipping Coordinator at GUS Consulting
- Procurement Officer (Buyer) at GUS Consulting
- Know More About GUS ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Common Services Officer at The High Commission of Canada
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD at Ruff n Tumble
- Senior Program Manager at eHealth Systems Africa
- Associate Manager, Program Operations at eHealth Systems Africa
- Coordinator, Facility at eHealth Systems Africa
- Administrator at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Secretary to the MD at NewsDirect
- Sales & Logistics Coordinator at Lightning Networks