Perioperative Nurse at HRLeverage Africa
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at HRLeverage Africa
HRLeverage - Our client is a prestigious Hospital rendering secondary and tertiary premium outstanding healthcare services to patients and families in Nigeria and around the world.
Location: Apo, Abuja
- Assessing the psychological and physical conditions of the patient, before, during, and after the operation
- Perform preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care accordingly
- Classifying primary care to be given to patients’ needs through the Understanding vulnerabilities of patients
- Organizing activities related to completion of Nursing care by other healthcare team members
- Giving directions on proper handling of materials and tools
- Participating in ongoing and continuous training programs
- This Nurse provides aid in exposure, homeostasis, closure, and other intraoperative functions to ensure all surgical procedures go smoothly.
- Scrub Nurse - works directly with the surgeon within the sterile field by passing instruments, sponges, and relevant items needed during the surgical procedure.
- Circulating Nurse - works outside the sterile field by managing the nursing care within the O.R. by observing the surgical team from a broad perspective and assisting the team in creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable environment.
- Helpful after completing extensive additional education and training to deliver direct surgical care
- Directly assist the surgeon by controlling bleeding and by providing wound exposure and suturing during the actual procedure.
- RN & RPON (Valid Licenses)
- Great managerial skills.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Abuja@HRLeverageafrica.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.