Digital Marketer at Lantern Books
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 3 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage organisations website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Edit and post content, videos,podcasts and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs,likes, shares, tweets etc.
- Creating and executing SMS and email based marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing,social media, display and search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Must have 3-5years experience in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Lantern Books
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Book Stand Supervisor at Lantern Books