Financial Analyst at Avant Halogen
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Avant Halogen
Avant Halogen - Our client, a Food and Beverage Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Prepare and report businesses of subsidiaries, franchisees and affiliates and analyse relationship with the company.
- Present oral and written reports on general (global & national) economic trends and competitors performance analysis.
- Conduct business research and develop financial models for areas the company has investments interests in.
- Providing valuable analysis and insightful review of the financial results; review of value driver and performance reports for forecasts plan.
- Prepare and analyse data to play an internal financial consultant role to help company make decisions.
- Minimum of university Degree or HND Accounting, Finance (and or other recognized Professional Accounting Qualification ACCA or ACA, CFA)
- Minimum of 2 years post professional qualification experience.
- Should possess the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively.
- Strong oral and Written Communication skills
- Thoroughness and Accuracy
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as F"inancial Analyst".