Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Seamfix
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
Application Support Engineer
- In this role, you will be working with a very smart, engaging an agile team to put out fires and support our external customers.
- You will be the voice of the customer, communicating their needs and requests to the engineering team.
- Provide excellent support to our customers and ensure their expectations are properly managed. Basically, you will ensure our customers succeed using our products.
- Proactively monitor our services by conducting frequent health checks on our infrastructure and applications.
- Provide first level technical support.
- Develop and maintain technical operations documentation.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports. Document activities and findings in a case tracking pool.
- Manage a ticketed query system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- You will ensure proper collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and resolve technical issues.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience
- Experienced with Windows server.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux environment.
- Good SQL skills.
Essential Competence & Attributes:
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Continuous improvement.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Seamfix
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Know More About SeamfixSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International