Country Security Manager at ABB
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Country Security Manager
Reference Number: NG70067767_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- You as a Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be providing competent functional country support throughout Nigeria and other neighboring countries.
- Ensuring that ABB in Nigeria operates in alignment with security standards. Implementing region security plan according to agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Coaching, supporting and providing advice to country leadership and line managers on security matters, and reporting on security performances of the respective organizations along ABB's value chain.
- Monitoring physical security of NG-ABB premises and providing necessary advice to management.
- Providing NG-ABB expats with security briefings, updates, advice and keeping full database of their details and dependents in Nigeria.
- Providing visitors with required briefings/updates and maintaining necessary contact with them.
- Supporting, coordinating and monitoring security arrangements for ABB projects and movement of personnel inside Nigeria.
- Providing security updates and monthly security reports to Country and Regional Security management.
- Maintaining effective network with security peers and local authorities to share necessary security information and best practices.
- Acting as a member of NGABB Crisis Management Team and training staff on ABB security policies, procedures and regulations.
- Performing necessary audits at ABB premises, approved accommodations and project sites.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A University degree, or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of experience in Security Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Security and Crisis management.
- Previous experience in multinational companies is a plus.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Flexible to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note : In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.
- Recent Jobs from ABB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Sales Specialist at ABB
- Know More About ABBSimilar Jobs
- Security Manager at Creative Associates International
- Security Officer -(Nigerian Nationals Only) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Sub Office Security Associate at UNDP
- National Field Security Analyst at UNDP
- Male Security Guard at Red Eye Security Limited
- Graduate Security Personnel (GSP) at Royal Heritage
- Security Agent, PSEC - Short Term Staff at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Male Security Guard at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited