Service Sales Specialist at ABB
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at ABB
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Service Sales Specialist
Reference Number: NG65825396_E4
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- As a Service Sales Specialist, you will be a part of the Country Staff Various based in Lagos, Nigeria. Reporting to the Industry Sales Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating Service work done at site and ensuring it complies with ABB's and customer's standards, procedures and policies. Single point of contact for the customer during the execution of a Service job.
- Single point for customer: Building and maintaining sustainable relationship with customer. Managing customer requirements and customer enquiries. Ensures continuous communication.
- Coordination: Coordinating, planning, scheduling and oversees all Service jobs with necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for site.
- Contract management: Managing customer satisfaction by ensuring that ABB fulfils its contractual obligations and business requirements. Ensuring the required quality is delivered and the health, safety and environmental issues are competently managed.
- Service order process: Managing the Service order process in a timely manner from quotation to invoicing and cash collection.
- Reporting and documentation: Managing all required reporting and documentation. Ensuring all necessary data has been registered in a timely manner in the system.
- One ABB: Cooperating and coordinating activities with other ABB units and teams to harmonize Service activities and to maximize Service sales at every opportunity. Ensuring the transfer of Service findings to the product/system Local Business Units for improvement of their offerings.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master's degree or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years of experience in same field.
- Multinational organization experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note : In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.
- Recent Jobs from ABB
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Country Security Manager at ABB
- Know More About ABBSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Business Analyst (Oil & Gas) at TL First
- Sales Girl at Avant Halogen
- Freelance Business Development Personnel at NetPro International Limited
- Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited