Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload organization’s products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandize.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are report to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned your supervisor or the management.
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals
- Zero incidence of accidents or law enforcement agency
- Minimal incidence of vehicle breakdown
- Proper documentation of repairs
- Clean and safe keep of vehicle
- Safe driving practices adherence
- Regular Maintenance check
- Clean vehicle and log book report up to date
- 100% delivery
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.