Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Our client who is into Transportation business is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Preference: Female
- This role will be responsible for helping to accelerate growth and strengthening stakeholder engagement within Nigeria through strategic partnerships across industries to help build competitive moats for the business
- The day-to-day activities
- Recruit, train and manage driver acquisition team to achieve the company sales target and market share.
- Ensure driver acquisition department achieve sales targets of month, quarter and year.
- Ensure the quality of drivers recruited.
- Ensure drivers maintain high productivity and follow up with driver payment schedule.
- Maintain cost control in line with agreed objectives and plan.
- Create an environment where the department and its employees develop and excel.
- Promote the company brand name to the market.
- Actively set out to achieve and exceed objectives for market penetration.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection.
- Leadership skills: Good interpersonal and, reporting skills.
- Ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and culture of the firm
- Have a wide business relationship with customers and understand well about market Scope.
- Report back to Management on any areas of concern and/or opportunity.
- Please note that this is a management job and will not be incentive driven.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree and a minimum of 4 + years' experience as the same position.
- Previous experience in Transportation establish or similar Company
- Start-up mindset and a can-do attitude, willing to do out-of-scope works
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Fluency in all commonly used office software and ultimately familiar with computer.
- High transparency and strong anti-corruption attitude.
- Skills: leadership skills, excellent communication and report writing skills, good in operation management and problem-solving skills, critical and analysis;
- Additional academic qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Self - motivation and work well with minimal or without supervision.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and overtime to meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations