Beckley Consulting Limited - We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
Supervision Received: Operations Manager
Supervision Exercised: Operations Team Leaders
- Sets clear expectations for the Operations employees: Supervisors, Team Leaders, and Rental Assistants relative to the overall goals of the company.
- Direct responsibility for all Operations Staff.
- Participation in monthly management review of the division and stores.
- Work closely with Customer Service Department and Store Department to ensure consistency in Operations processes.
- Work closely with Customer Service Executive, Centre Manager and Store/Quality Control Manager to work through overlapping duties and strategies to ensure consistency for rental and setups throughout company.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive training programs for all Operations employees for product knowledge, items and safety techniques.
- Work with Store Manager on inventory reconciliation.
- Promote customer service and profitability to attain our goals.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department and staff.
- Safety - promote a safety culture and work to reduce or eliminate accidents by enforcing our safety regulations.
- Assist with the difficult customer calls and customer damage as requested
- Supervise the “deadline” equipment for quickest turnaround and prioritize by need.
- Travel to the various Setup locations as often as needed to ensure success utilizing a standardized approach.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least five years' experience in Events and Entertainment Industry. Experience in Rentals, Events Setup or entertainment will be an advantage
- Only Male Candidates will be Preferred.
- Age: Between 35-40 Years of Age
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Micro-soft office suites (excel, word, power point, etc)
- Team work and Integrity
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly, gross.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Human Resource Assistant" as the subject of the mail.