Cost Estimator/Procurement Officer at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair - Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser, dicutting and consultancy.
Cost Estimator/Procurement Officer
- We are currently seeking to hire a Cost Estimator/Procurement Officer. Successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data in order to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor required to manufacture their client's product.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability.
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project.
- Consult with clients, vendors, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a cost estimator/procurement officer in a reputable agency in engineering/ furniture making company.
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establishes, and administers contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes, and manages time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets.
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting career website on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply
- Know More About Nicole Sinclair ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Inventory Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Creative Associates International
- Supply Chain Assistant -Procurement /Logistics at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Warehouse Executive (Male) at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
- Event Warehouse Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store/Account Officer at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Demand Planner at Dangote
- Procurement Manager at Dangote