Receptionist (Female) at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is a premium real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Salary:Commensurate with industry standard
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Respond to enquiries about the company and its products
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mails
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Schedule and follow-up on appointments
- Restrict unauthorized entry and/or exit
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate the reception area to reduce overcrowding
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable by attending to them courteously and promptly.
- Take and relay message by routing calls to specific people and call persons waiting for visitor.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office and ensure records are adequately kept.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Receptionist or Front Desk Officer.
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Excellent phone and mail etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Highly presentable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Receptionist" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Operation Officer (COO) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Matron at Vincintore Limited
- Receptionist/Secretary at Vincintore Limited
- Admin and Resource Assistant at British Council
- Assistant Head Teacher at Vincintore Limited
- Head Teacher (Administrator) at Vincintore Limited
- Common Services Officer at The High Commission of Canada
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD at Ruff n Tumble