Officer - Engineering Technician (Electromechanical) at Promasidor
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 21 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Promasidor
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Officer - Engineering Technician (Electromechanical)
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Reporting to: Supervisor - Shift Engineering
- Ensuring effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components of the factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical and mechanical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical panels and machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Repair and maintain all coding machines for flexibles and cartons
- Carry out repairs on all electronic and mechanical scales
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
- Ensure that panels, tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Installation of new machines and equipments
- Training of production operatives
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of Trade Test II or III or an OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechatronics
- HND is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Sound Knowledge of Production Machines and Operation
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Technical skills
- Analytical and Numeric skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- When the page open Click "Technical Senior Manager" and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
- Recent Jobs from Promasidor
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Senior Manager at Promasidor
- Know More About PromasidorSimilar Jobs
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks
- Area Technical Officer at Airtel
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
- Project HSSE Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Deep Water Project Senior Quality Assurance/Control Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Metocean Engineer – UIO/G at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Subsea Installation, Intervention and Construction Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited