Software Developer at Tenaui Africa Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 31 August, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Tenaui Africa Limited
Tenaui Africa Limited is a global brand, a leading provider of consumer, business-business and industrial digital imaging solutions.
- The position of a software developer consists of planning, directing, and coordinating all activities associated with creating/acquiring/implementing software business solutions across multiple functional areas of the organisation.
- Provides vision, planning and coordination of all software development and/or implementation activities. Establishes standards in software development and integration;
- Participate in startegic decisions about technology, definition and implementation of software solutions;
- Drive overall architecture, define application security guidelines and certifications of software business solutions;
- Ensure, software engineering best practices, methodology and procedures are used to ensure reproducible development/ implementation of high quality, while keeping cost undehr control.
- Run daily drums to assess risks in current schedule, clear blocks and adjust roadmap deliverables.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in a Computer-related field or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years programming experience;
- Using php and MySql;
- Experience with using relational database queries and logic
- Experience with deploying databases on WHCMS (cpanel)
- Experience with developing ecommerce application and warehouse management application is a big plus
- The ideal candidate should meet at least 50% of this requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Tenaui Africa LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International