Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Chief Financial Officer
- To lead on organisational Finance and business strategy and to manage the transition of finance services from the current organisational structure to the desired structure through the implementation of decision support processes, provision of management information to support departmental and organisational performance monitoring and to advise senior management on all aspects of finance ion support of improved decision making.
Role & Responsibilities
- To provide financial management and advice to enable the transition of the Hospital into a new organisation with all related activities.
- To provide financial reports to the board / management groups of the Hospital.
- To manage the day to day operations of the finance and corporate affairs teams and reporting to the General Manager.
- To lead on the design, implementation and production of all key financial information and statutory reporting.
- To ensure that all financial processes and controls meet best practice and fulfill the obligations of contracts with third parties.
- To liaise closely with and provide sound financial advice to all budget holders.
- To prepare management accounts including actual, budgets and forecasts of cash flows, income.
- To advise on all aspects of costing, pricing and investment strategy.
- A full professional internationally recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent, with significant experience in a financial management role.
- Recent experience of leading financial management activities in an organisation undertaking major transition is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and delegations skills are essential.
- Must have a positive attitude to growth opportunities.
- Rigorous attention to detail in all aspects of work undertaken.
- The ability to persuade, instruct and develop non direct reports to support and meet their requirements to organisational reporting.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
- Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International