Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Sales & Marketing Administrator
- The Sales and Marketing administrator is at the crossroad between the Marketing function as well as the Sales function.
- He is responsible for implementing marketing and advertising campaigns while linking the Sales Team with the clients by responding customer’s inquiries about offers, products and deliveries, in addition to providing support.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Implementing Marketing related activities
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Receive and process customers inquiries
- Prepare the offers using HMD Nigeria price list in coordination with the Sales Team
- Follow up with clients after offers submission for feedback
- Maintain the CRM updated (Leads, Opportunities, Quotations, Accounts...)
- Research projects in the market and extract Leads
- Review the weekly CRM reports with the Sales Team
- Follow up closely with the clients after offers’ submission for feedback and provide post sales customer service reports
- Coordinate between the clients, the sales team and the head office when required
- Update the monthly sales report regularly for Management
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements and inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, advertising activities, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Monitors budget spending when it comes to on the field marketing activities
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Previous Experience in Similar Position required.
- Attentive to Details
- Able to Multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Good reporting skills
- Work Experience: 4-5 years
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Chief Commercial Officer at APM Terminals
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Manager, Business Enablement at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Enterprise Projects at MTN Nigeria
- Account Partner, Value Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Pre-Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Executive (Real Estate) at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Officer at Marcforte Business Consulting