Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Direct Sales Representative
- The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the sales and visibility goals of the business by increasing the clients base through aggressive leads generation, follow up on prospects, door-to-door knocking and other cold calling techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve a monthly sales quota for obtaining new business in assigned territories
- Recommend products and services in line with individual client needs
- Utilize door-to-door knocking and cold calling techniques, distribute marketing materials, and participate in targeted Sales Events to generate personal sales leads.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to various categories of clients on product offerings.
- Up-sell both existing and new clients
- Attend sales meetings; report sales statistics accurately and promptly to management.
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalate where necessary
- Provide after sales support to clients to ensure optimal service delivery
- Maintain updated knowledge of all products and services
- Maintain oversight of client experience from point of order to installation
- Take ownership of acquiring leads and gaining referrals
- Develop extensive client base to meet and exceed assigned targets
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Commit to personal development and keep abreast of industry trends by attending workshops; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Submit weekly & monthly reports of achievements and projections for the following month
- Maintain adequate record keeping of all sales and service activities
- Prepare monthly KPI report and updates
- First degree in related fields with a flair for sales/marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling ICT/Telco products.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Persuasive and sales closing skills
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited