Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a software developer to design, build and deploy complex software and systems. You will work as part of the team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Define site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
· Collaborate with Product and Development team members to develop solutions and produce well structured, responsive and modular MEAN stack application development.
· Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle: determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Support and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience in team and project management.
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Knowledge on Web technologies.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience designing and working on micro service architecture
- Understands the underlying principle guiding the design of single sign on system and have built or work with one
- Experience working with Oauth2.0 authentication mechanism
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other.
- Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab)
- Cloud hosting experience
- Data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or can customize based on user levels
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing (Mocha)
- Has a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited institution
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to this email: email@example.com