Digital/Online Sales Associate at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 10 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
Digital/Online Sales Associate
- Our drive to expand our customer base has recently created an opportunity for an Online Sales Associate located on Lagos mainland preferrably Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu, Abulegba, Agege and environs.
- The Online Sales Associate is an essential part of the Excellent & Strategic Solutions team in expanding our client base within and beyond Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate must be responsible for the implementation of our SEM, Display, Paid Social Strategies plus content marketing. This individual is highly motivated and passionate about gaining experience leading, mentoring or driving effective marketing campaigns focused on new customer acquisition and ROI.
- This role also helps to support the execution of the larger digital marketing strategy under the direction of the Director, Digital Sales and Marketing.
- Engage online prospects and leads en-mass or one on one through diverse digital channels for the sole purpose of converting them to clients
- Drive qualified traffic through paid search, organic search, and traditional online display and paid social channels
- Manage SEM, Display, and SEO marketing campaigns from concept to implementation and all stages in between
- Optimize and grow existing digital marketing channels and identify, evaluate and recommend new ones
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports to monitor campaign budgets across all channels
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
- Partner with search engines and social platforms to test new-to-market offerings
- Manage our content marketing strategy and optimize it properly to win leads and convert leads to clients
You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients for the company from digital channels including:
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts online
- Initiating online sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly
- Required: at least 6 months minimum experience managing social media channels; Paid Search and Display
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with Google AdWords and facebook ads
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to work with data efficiently and effectively; strong analytics skills
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Highly organized with excellent time management, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent & Strategic Solution is proud to offer our Associates good compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Front Desk Officer at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Know More About Excellent & Strategic SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Social Media Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Content Writer at Vasiti Dotcom
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Operational / Public Relations Officer (Female) at Box Residence
- Graphics Designer at Credpal
- Digital Marketing Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Multimedia Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School