Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
Graphics / UI Designer
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing Graphic development.
- Analyze and study complex system design requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs.
Min Required Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Graphics designing.
- Very sound persons, male or female
- A minimum of 2:1 in Fine Art, Computer Science, Graphics Design or other related field.
- Proficient in design and use of mainstream tools - Adobe suite, CorelDraw, etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page cover letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.
- Know More About ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International
- Network Engineer at Comercio Partners
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Andela
- Software Engineer - Back End at Andela