Project Control Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Horkey International Services Limited
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services.
Project Control Engineer
- Co-ordinate and ensure procurement of technical goods and services of the Construction and the Facilities Management businesses.
- Develop and float RFQ documents from the Project Specifications/inputs from Engineering teams.
- Co-ordinate the technical Bid Evaluation, do commercial bid evaluation and process activities to issue Purchase Order / sub-contract award.
- Work within the established procedures to achieve a professional, ethical, reliable and cost effective total Procurement service through Market Research, Budget, and Estimating evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Civil/Structural/Mechanical.
- 5 years of professional experience
Experience and skills requirements:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent understanding of local Business Law and Contract Management.
- Should possess proven Negotiation Skills and Commercial expertise.
- Extensive experience in dealing with Suppliers, Sub-Contractors, and Consultants particularly those involved in the Construction Industry.
- Thorough understanding of Post award activities like Vendor document follow up, vendor claims, change orders, Expediting, Third Party Inspection, shipping co-ordination and material receipt.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels, proactive, goal-oriented, accountable, team player and self-motivated, strong analytical thinking, attention to details, ability to work under pressure of deadlines, multi-tasking & dealing with multiple priorities, ability work with minimum supervision, flexibility and easy adaptability to new systems and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Horkey International Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Clerk at Horkey International Services Limited
- Technical Assistant at Horkey International Services Limited
- Administration Supervisor at Horkey International Services Limited
- Administration Assistant at Horkey International Services Limited
- Lead, Document Control at Horkey International Services Limited
- Document Control Officer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Procurement Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Invoice Clerk at Horkey International Services Limited
- Know More About Horkey International Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks
- Area Technical Officer at Airtel
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
- Project HSSE Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Deep Water Project Senior Quality Assurance/Control Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Metocean Engineer – UIO/G at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Subsea Installation, Intervention and Construction Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited