Security Officer at Caleb University
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Caleb University
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- An Intelligence or Crime Management background will be an advantage.
- Experience using security equipment and fire standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to routinely and as a first responder in emergency situation ambulate around a large campus with various and mixed terrains including pavements, gardens and stairs.
- Must be a born-again Christian.
Method of Application
Candidates should submit five (5) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including a passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates. Three (3) Referees Reports from the Nominees in the Curriculum Vitae should accompany the application (sealed), to:
The Office of the Registrar,
km 15, Itoikin Road, Imota,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Caleb UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Local Security Assistant - Facilities Security Manager at UNDP
- Male Security Guard at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer at Oxfam
- Security Operative at Prosecsafe Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Security Manager at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Safety and Security Officer at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Security Officer and Cleaner at McOlay Concepts International
- Safety and Security Deputy Manager at Mercy Corps