We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
The Factory Accountant is accountable to provide timely and relevant financial reports.
Candidate will work to ensure information from different sources (Shared Service Centre, tax, treasure, Financial Risk Management, Management Information & Decision Support and other functions) is timeline available, consolidated and understood.
Candidate is accountable for financial statement assurance and performing a first line of defence within the control framework. In order to provide relevant reporting, it is Instrumental to work with the local business to identify their local reporting needs and providing timely solutions.
As the linking point between the different sources of information and the relevant business stakeholders, the position will either have the accountability and responsibility of 1 or more small to medium sized CRPs (Controller’s Review Packages), a rigorous, analytical financial statement review performed at each business/country level or will be part of a team of Accountants that supports the Senior Accountants in a large CRP.
As they perform these accountabilities, the candidate will also assist on continuous improvement of reporting processes.
- Candidate will be responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes;
- Candidate will be responsible for local management reporting
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities for the selected CRP
- Manage the Annual Statutory Audit
- Managing Shared Service Performance and site task related to processes.
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information (partnership with Shared Service as well as with MIDS, FRM local or other functions)
- Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure the financial data accuracy
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation prepared by Shared Service team
- Provide Quarterly Controller Review package and Lower Level Financial review data
- Maintain relevant Accounting data
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
- Perform general ledger accounting including close process
- Manage the Intercompany Accounting and asset accounting
- Accountable for US Gap reporting for the relevant CRP
- Act as the local business partnership tag
- Maintain close cooperation with commercial, supply chain and other business/product managers in order to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Estimate and Final AOE preparation at month end
- Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in Budget template from related departments
- Liaise with the regional Management Information & Decision Support & Financial Risk Management teams on input and measurement of any key information needed on business group level
- Lead segregation of duties and ensure conflicts are properly mitigated;
- Maintain compliance of Cargill policies and procedures;
- Manager projects to ensure sound controls;
- Manage the RIM Process for the financial reporting
- Responsible for awareness of controls and compliance accountabilities within the businesses they support
- Response to any financial inquiries, concerns and issue from Management, FP&A, A&F, Commercial, Country Corporate, Global and Regional Reporting Team by providing explanation & data on local business reporting (CRPs)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience- minimum 2 years of Accounting process experience
- Proven experience with US Gap reporting
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Be able to perform in high performing team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding and experience working with JDE or SAP
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Fluent in local language and English
- Proven ability to manage outcomes whilst not having all employees reporting to yourself
- Proven experience in capital management
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates with experience as a FACTORY ACCOUNTANT should apply. Interested Candidate should forward CV (MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org” Using “FACTORY ACCOUNTANT” as the subject of the mail.