Truck Driver at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward CV “MS WORD FORMAT” to email@example.com Using “ TRUCK DRIVER” OR Pickup Driver as the mail subject.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pickup Driver at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Hazon Holdings
- Corporate Driver at Weco Systems International Limited
- Driver at Compovine Technologies
- Company Driver at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Truck Driver at Ascentech Services Limited
- School Bus Driver at Masters Ville Children School
- Driver at Fadac Resources
- Driver at Robeck Locks Ltd