Python Developer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically,
The developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non- relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python.
- Good data analytics and presentation skills with software like Crystal reports and Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of Django and any workflow Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as FileZilla, coreftp etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners
- PHP Developer at GVA Partners
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International
- Network Engineer at Comercio Partners
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Front End at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Andela
- Senior Software Engineer - Mobile at Andela