Head, Capital Market at DynamicPlus Advisory
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
Head, Capital Market
- Responsible for overall strategy of all Capital Market transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation;
- Provide financial advisory services to companies that are desirous of raising capital from the investing members of the public through various options available in the Capital Market and those that wish to restructure to ensure profitability and attainment of corporate goals;
- Provide expertise and advice on transactions e.g. mergers and acquisitions, buy-outs, and buy-ins etc.
- Structuring new deals and assessing profitability and risks;
- Coordinate research for the Market Supervision, and Market Development
- Carrying out desk research on the successful regulatory, licensing, surveillance / supervision and market development practices of other emerging market regulators.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers / articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers and other print media.
- Oversee the preparation of financial and models and report them; developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions;
- Carry out a critical and analytical evaluation of a company’s financial/operational positions and proffer a realistic and fair-view position before undertaking the capital raising exercise;
- Carry out valuation, pricing, and regulatory aspects of any Capital Market transaction as required by regulatory bodies;
- Prepare prospectus, right circular, information memorandum, scheme document and other documents amongst others that might be required for the capital raising exercise;
- Meet with representatives/officers of other professional party(ies) to any transaction to ensure proper coordination;
- Market Capital Market transactions to prospective clients through proposal, expression of interest or any other letters as may be required to prospective clients;
- Monitor trends in the Nigerian financial market and remaining abreast of financial legislations (including rules of SEC, NSE, CBN, DMO, NAICOM, PENCOM etc.) and product changes;
- Handle client complaints and address them;
- Provide leadership and analytical support for the company’s businesses;
- Offer support for research analyses and activities to other departments and the subsidiaries of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years of experience preferably in research, quantitative analysis, and/or financial reporting
- Previous experience within the Capital Markets Industry will be an added advantage
- Broad knowledge and interest in financial services in general, and in Capital Markets in particular Broad knowledge and understanding of the operations of the financial sector is required.
- Proven ability and desire to read extensively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "Internal Control Officer" as subject of mail.
- Recent Jobs from DynamicPlus Advisory
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Internal Control Officer at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Know More About DynamicPlus AdvisorySimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International