Beauty Studio Operations Manager at Owens and Xley
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Owens and Xley
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a world class Home Automations company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Beauty Studio Operations Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for the Role
- A beauty studio operations manager oversees all staff, budgets, and operations of the business.
- Oversee daily studio operations
- Supervise staff to ensure that staff actively carry out their roles
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Ensure all beauty treatments/services meet the company’s standards
- Ensure the business environment is properly cleaned at all times
- Ensure that the work stations are properly maintained and are clean at all times
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Supervise cleaning and check at timely intervals
- Update and uphold company’s policies as required
- Handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
- Reconcile payments received with sales officer
- B.Sc/BA in any discipline; M.Sc/MA is a plus
- 4 years' experience as a Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Owens and Xley
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Home Automation Supervisor at Owens and Xley