Inventory Officer at Compovine Technologies
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Compovine Technologies
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory /Warehouse management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Compovine Technologies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Driver at Compovine Technologies