Account Clerk at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of:
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or it equivalent in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as Accounts Receivable clerk or Accounts Payable clerk.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software is a MUST.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Supply Chain Officer” ORb Account Clerk as the mail Subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Engine Ratings/Wiper at GAC
- Galley Crew at GAC
- Business Intern 2020 at Google Nigeria
- 2019 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme at Shell LiveWIRE
- Branch Manager at Compovine Technologies
- Training for Conversion into the Procurement Cadre in Parastatals, Institutions, Commissions and Agencies of the Federal Government of Nigeria at The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Intern at IpNX Nigeria Limited