Social Media Manager at Origin Group
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 August, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Origin Group
Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited - We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including; develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers, create, curate, and manage all published content ( images, video and written)
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business objectives.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor social media trends and how it affects client reach
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement.
- Minimum of a First Degree/HND in any relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in social media marketing.
- Must be content driving
- Good communication skills, for both clients and work colleagues
- Strong negotiation skill.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Editor at Daily Trust
- Remote Medical Officer (RMO) at Doceutical
- WordPress Designer/Graphic Designer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Communication Officer - Volunteer at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
- Graphics Designer at Paykobo
- Community Manager at Bellafricana
- Health Officers at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Photographer and Videographer at Cafe Neo