Occupational Therapist at Synapse Resource Center
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
- Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that help restore vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills, as well as general independence, to patients.
- Complete and maintain necessary records about the patient.
- Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental and physical capabilities.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Consult with rehabilitation team/Clinical Psychologist to select activity programs and coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
- University education in Occupational Therapy
- Work experience of 5-6 years as an Occupational Therapist, which should be clearly described on the CV(s).
- Experience in facilitating trainings.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" and location as the subject matter,eg. "Occupational Therapist- Abuja".
Note: Preference will be given to those that apply within 24 hrs.