Front-end Engineer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The technology hub is the first in Nigeria to serve as an Open Living Lab in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated in the co-creative process of new services, products and societal infrastructures. CcHUB’s methodology is hinged on engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play in co-creating solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian through our open living labs. The resulting innovations are then supported to become sustainable market solutions by providing proactive business support, advice, mentorship and funding through our pre-incubation & research unit.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work from both our office locations situated at Kigali Rwanda & Lagos who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience managing online development and understanding customer journeys
- Have an understanding of user centred design
- Ideally a mix of design and development skills with a weighting towards development.
- Knowledge of the ECMAScript 2016 (ES2016) Standard
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
- Knowledge of back-end development using Node.Js is an added advantage
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Java Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Graphics Designer at Bazuze Nigeria
- IT Administrator at DEDA Hospital
- Enterprise Developer (Contract) at TriVersa Ltd
- Software Developer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Network Engineer at Access Solutions
- IT/Corp Member Placement at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Freelance Web/Mobile App Developer at ZOCODE Limited