Editor at Afriprise Ltd
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Afriprise Ltd
Afriprise Books is a creative publishing firm located in Ibadan, Oyo State. Our publishing portfolio expands beyond and captures the best of contemporary educational, business and biography materials.
- Evolution of original contents for different range of book and magazines from manuscript phase to publishable material
- Responsible for researching and developing industry-specific contents
- Conducting extensive research to obtain factual information and authentic details.
- Maintaining the blogs of different projects to engage the fans and readers
- Appropriately source and cite resources
- Works and edits a broad range of stories.
- Works with freelance writers on story development.
- Collaborates with the graphics team on visual and graphic components of stories and books.
- Exhibits strong story judgment.
- Proofreads and crosschecks copy and ensures content is consistent with the style guide.
- Develops and executes a strategy to expand and improve local business coverage and grow traffic to the channel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles and tones.
- Excellent track records of high-quality writings of different styles and tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar grasp
- A good grasp of narratives and a strong awareness of audience
- Great research and learning skills.
- Strong editing skill
- High level of knowledge about story elements such as character, plot, theme, dialogue, style, point of view and conflicts.
- Perform extensive fact-checking
- High level of creativity
- Ability to use data-driven insights to write quality materials
- Must be committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask effectively and consistently on different projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office
- Must be based in Ibadan
BSc /HND is preferred in any discipline. Resume of applicants and cover letters should be well highlighted to demonstrate writing skills level and sufficiency in all the requirements stated above.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent with a writing sample via e-mail. E-mail should be titled- EDITOR. All applications should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Afriprise LtdSimilar Jobs
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Brand Manager at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Corporate Communications Officer at KraksTV
- Digital Marketing Manager at LeeveOn Branding
- Lead Generator/ Qualifier at BitPesa