Frontend Developer at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD and Sketch)
Requirement: B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field, minimum of 3 years of work experience,
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward CV's and portfolio of design projects to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail.