Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Assistant Accounts Manager
Our client is seeking to hire an Assistant Manager (Accounts) who shall oversee the activities of the Accounts unit of the Finance Department, and responsible for accounts reconciliation and finalization, external/internal audits as well as tax and tax related matters and shall carry out financial and data analysis and presentation as may be required.
- Shall be responsible for the reconciliation of customers’, Suppliers’, and Banks’ accounts
- Shall carry out and ensure the Finalization of accounts
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of various financial reports
- Shall be responsible for external/internal audit
- Presentation of Financial Data analysis as required and specified
- Shall oversee salary and payroll administration
- Shall be responsible for Tax matters and tax administration
- Shall oversee and be accountable for the activities of the Accounts Unit of the Finance Dept.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
EDUCATION, ESSENTIAL SKILLS, AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. /HND/ or its equivalent in Finance /Accounts
- 2-5 years cognate experience as an Assistant Accounts Manager
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates ONLY should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org